If you already shop at Esther’s, you are familiar with our high standards for quality clothing and style. Before you consign, review our consignment guidelines and then contact us to schedule an appointment.
Esther’s specializes in top quality women’s clothing and accessories. We also accept vintage and fine jewelry, furniture and home accents.
Please familiarize yourself with the following guidelines before consigning:
- Clothing and accessories are accepted by appointment only.
- Items should be current styles, generally purchased within the last two years. The newer the items, the better chance to get them sold.
- Please bring seasonal items.
- Clothing should be in clean, top condition.
- We accept labels from better department stores and boutiques only. Always popular labels include Coach, Burberry, Cole Haan, Prada, Michael Kors, Theory and many more.
- Items accepted include clothing, shoes, handbags, belts and jewelry.
- Clothing is kept for three months with a 50/50 split on the sale of the items. We reduce items at 60 days or sooner, if brought in late in the season.
- Payment is made at any time, on request. Stop by any time and we’ll check your account. Checks are mailed only to out-of-town consignors or locally for a fee.
- If there are any remaining items at the end of the consignment period, they are returned to you or donated. If you would like your items returned to you, please call us by the end date of your consignment so we can have them ready for you.
Other Important Information
All sales are final. We want you to be satisfied with your “finds,” so choose carefully.
Layaway – yes, we have it! It is for a two-month period and requires a 25 percent deposit. The next payment is at 30 days. You forfeit your deposit if you change your mind.